Panda Trivia:What is the product made with panda feces?

Giant pandas spend 55% of their time looking for, collecting, preparing and eating bamboo! The remaining 45% must…

Panda Trivia:What is the product made with panda feces?
Panda Trivia:What is the product made with panda feces?

Giant pandas spend 55% of their time looking for, collecting, preparing and eating bamboo! The remaining 45% must be used to pull the stench, 40 times a day, but their sputum is made into a paper towel (already available), valuable, can you imagine the giant panda licking the bamboo fragrance? ? The price of the tea used by the giant panda’s clams is as high as 440,000 RMB per kilogram.

Do you want to use it to wipe your mouth!

0 0 vote
Article Rating

Recommend for you

Subscribe
Notify of
guest
0 评论
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments