The honeybee venom injected into the human body can effectively protect the heart and brain blood vessels, lower blood pressure, anti-inflammatory analgesia, anti-arrhythmia, improve heart function and cerebral blood flow. Specifically, the powerful pharmacological effects of bee liquid are shown in the following six aspects:
1, bee venom can improve microcirculation
Microcirculation refers to a micro-pipe that connects between small arteries and venules. The effects of bee venom on the microcirculation include intravascular changes, changes in the vessel wall itself, and extravascular changes.
(1) Intravascular changes. Red blood cells are an important component in the blood. The bee venom has a great influence on the microcirculation. The synergistic effect of melittin and phospholipase A can cause red blood cell agglutination and erythrocyte membrane permeability disorder.
(2) The blood vessel wall changes. The bee venom in bee venom enhances capillary permeability, accelerates blood flow, and increases blood supply.
(3) Extravascular changes. The microcirculation changes caused by bee venom are related to the surrounding microvascular tissue reaction. The most obvious effect on microcirculation is the secretory mast cells. The particles in mast cells contain various biologically active substances such as heparin, histamine, serotonin and serotonin. These active substances can cause capillary vasolysis. Changes in shrinkage and permeability.
2, bee venom can enhance myocardial function
Bee venom can enhance myocardial contractility, improve coronary blood supply, and relieve angina. The proportion of bee venom peptide in bee needle liquid is small, the toxicity is small, but it has obvious sustained enhancement effect on heart rate and heart strength. It also has the effect of anti-arrhythmia similar to isoproterenol on the heart. Maintaining for 90 minutes is much longer than the duration of isoproterenol maintenance (5-15 minutes). The cardiac peptide in the bee fluid also enhances heart rate and myocardial contractility without affecting coronary pressure. The antiarrhythmic effect is similar to isoproterenol, and its duration is as long as 90 minutes for bee venom peptide. Effectively improve myocardial function and prevent comprehensive syndromes such as cardiovascular failure, cardiogenic shock and decreased heart function.
3, bee venom can lower blood pressure
(1) causing histamine release and depressurization. The melittin in bee venom releases histamine by destroying mast cells and subcellular structures. The degranulation peptide directly reacts with the calcium channel and protein acidic side chain gene on the mast cell membrane, which leads to the opening of the calcium channel and the flow of calcium into the cell, which causes the mast cell to disintegrate and release histamine into the blood. The ability of the degranulated peptide to release histamine is 10-100 times that of melittin. In addition, phospholipase A converts lecithinase to lysolecithin, which fuses granules in mast cells with cell membranes, thereby releasing histamine into the blood.
(2) Directly acting on smooth muscle decompression. Phospholipase A in bee venom can also directly act on smooth muscle, which reduces the tension, weakens the total peripheral resistance, and receives the effect of arterial blood pressure reduction.
(3) Depressurization by neurological paralysis. The bee venom is depressurized by altering the peripheral resistance of blood vessels by kinins, vasoactive enzymes and prostaglandins. These active substances act on the carotid chemoreceptors and small intestinal tissue receptors, and the impulses of the vagus nerves are transmitted through the enteric nerves and sinus nerves to increase the excitability of the vagus nerve center, thereby reducing the peripheral resistance of the blood vessels.
4, bee venom can expand the cerebral vessels
The brain is the center of life, consumes a large amount of oxygen, but has a very small amount of storage. Once ischemia, it will produce a series of nerve tissue damage and neurological dysfunction. In particular, the use of drugs to reduce blood pressure, the most likely to cause a decrease in cerebral blood flow, which is a taboo and problem in clinical and life. The bee fluid can dilate the blood vessels and increase the cerebral blood flow while lowering blood pressure. This is because the bee venom peptide in the bee venom affects the effect of the released vasoactive compound on the cerebral blood vessels. This property of bee venom is very suitable for cerebral circulation disorders caused by hypertensive patients.
5, bee venom can promote blood circulation
The erythrocyte membrane of the blood stasis syndrome has a slight increase in viscosity and a decrease in fluidity, thereby lowering the deformability of the red blood cells, increasing the rigidity index, causing microcirculatory disorders, and easily forming thrombus. At the same time, blood stasis witnesses also have obvious characteristics of increased blood viscosity and slower red blood cell electrophoresis. All of this is detrimental to the flow of blood in the blood vessels to form blood stasis.
Studies have shown that bee venom can speed up the electrophoresis of red blood cells, reduce the rigidity index of cells, facilitate the flow of red blood cells in blood vessels, help eliminate blood stasis, and show the effect of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. The highest content of melittin in bee liquid is the main active substance in bee liquid, and it is also the main material basis for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. Melittin consists of 26 amino acids, its molecular structure is highly asymmetric, contains strong alkaline and hydrophilic, and has strong affinity for lipid cell membrane. It penetrates into the cell membrane and changes the function of cell membrane. . Not only can reduce the micro-viscosity of the red blood cell membrane, enhance its fluidity, but also increase the negative charge on the red blood cells, accelerate the electrophoresis speed of red blood cells, and play a role in promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis. Therefore, the curative effect for treating blood stasis syndrome is remarkable.
6, bee venom can resist inflammation and analgesia
Various components in the bee fluid, such as norepinephrine and dopamine, can directly inhibit inflammation and inhibit swelling, which is 100 times stronger than the same dose of hydrocortisone. It is anti-inflammatory by stimulating the pituitary-adrenal cortex system to promote the release of corticosteroids.
Bee needle fluid also has a strong analgesic function. The analgesic effect and analgesic time were longer than that of antipyrine, and the inhibitory effect of the ampoule on the brain prostaglandin synthase was about 70 times that of indomethacin. It can inhibit the disease excitatory lesions in the cerebral cortical innervation area, cut off the vicious circle of disease, restore the nerve center to normal, correct the disordered metabolism, and alleviate the pain of patients.