Power-up your Child!
Gone are the days when children toys were powered by bulky Alkaline batteries (though they can be dangerous too).
These days a lot of toys are powered by small shiny coin-sized button shaped Lithium batteries. And if swallowed can not just pose a serious choking hazard, but can leak once inside the body. This would then cause nasty internal caustic burns to soft tissue like the throat and oesophagus, and can even burn its way through into the lungs! The only option if your child swallows a battery like this, is to get them to hospital as quickly as possible so they can have it surgically removed.