Drinking too much water can be toxic.

When the total amount of water consumed by the body greatly exceeds the amount of water discharged, resulting in water retention in the body, resulting in decreased plasma osmotic pressure and increased circulating blood volume is called water intoxication, also known as dilute hyponatremia.

Water trivia: Can human body drink too much water to be poisoned?
Water trivia: Can human body drink too much water to be poisoned?

It is true that everyone can be poisoned by drinking too much water, so drink in moderation.

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Subscribe
Notify of
guest
2 评论
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Tanisha Rumer
Tanisha Rumer
1 year ago

If a person drinks too much water for a period of time, it will still cause body poisoning! 🙂

Steffanie Grueninger
Steffanie Grueninger
1 year ago

Thank you for Water trivia: Can human body drink too much
water to be poisoned?-3trivia, is verry informative.Try it, will help!!! 🙂