Water trivia: Can human body drink too much water to be poisoned?

Drinking too much water can be toxic. When the total amount of water consumed by the body greatly…

Drinking too much water can be toxic.


When the total amount of water consumed by the body greatly exceeds the amount of water discharged, resulting in water retention in the body, resulting in decreased plasma osmotic pressure and increased circulating blood volume is called water intoxication, also known as dilute hyponatremia.

Water trivia: Can human body drink too much water to be poisoned?
Water trivia: Can human body drink too much water to be poisoned?

It is true that everyone can be poisoned by drinking too much water, so drink in moderation.

Recommended

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

2comments

  1. If a person drinks too much water for a period of time, it will still cause body poisoning! 🙂

  2. Thank you for Water trivia: Can human body drink too much
    water to be poisoned?-3trivia, is verry informative.Try it, will help!!! 🙂