The net upload said that the content of tannic acid and pectin in persimmon is very high. After eating the persimmon, eating eggs will cause a lot of gastric acid secretion. The stomach acid will react with tannic acid and pectin to form a non-digestible substance, and a large amount of stones will accumulate. .
In fact, the saying that eating persimmons can’t eat eggs immediately is alarmist. Most of the persimmons we eat now are deodorized sweet persimmons, which contain very low levels of tannic acid. And even without any treatment, the tannic acid content of the sweet persimmons is very small after the natural maturity period, almost all of them are below 0.5%, and there will not be any big smell. If we eat normally, it will not lead to formation. Stones can be safely eaten.