We all agree that there are many things in this world that no one wants to do, and for most people, getting electrocuted is the most important. Unfortunately, this does happen to people, we see movies all the time of people getting electrocuted, but have you ever wondered what exactly happens when this happens?
Everyone knows that water is a incredibly great for sending electric shock to every creature that is a bit damp in the vicinity. Popular culture would even have you believe it does such a great job you could essentially throw a potato clock into a puddle and stop people dead in their tracks. But what if I told you you were all wrong about water?
That’s right water is actually a terrible conductor of electricity. It can barely create any flow between its molecules from one to another because of its lack of unstable electrons. However, we all know in the real world that electricity does flow through water fairly well. This is actually due to dissolved solids like metals and minerals in the waters. So the next time you see someone get killed via electro puddle you can start a lively conversation with your friends about why he probably wishes that puddle had been an ultra pure distilled water.