We all agree that there are many things in this world that no one wants to do, and for most people, getting electrocuted is the most important. Unfortunately, this does happen to people, we see movies all the time of people getting electrocuted, but have you ever wondered what exactly happens when this happens?
Your eyes are wonderful instruments in your body. They are among some of the most refined organs we have in terms of sensitivity and purpose. They are made up of many parts that are each delicate and precise and they were never ever intended to get electrocuted.
We already discussed that it is your body itself that actually electrocutes you as we know it and causes the burns we associate with such an event. However due to its moist, nerve jumbled nature eyes can get it especially bad. Because of the cluster of electronic signals to the eyes coupled with its own makeup getting a strong enough or long enough electric shock will actually cause the eyes to melt into a soupy milky looking mixture.